Effective Date: November 22th, 2018
By installing, accessing, or using our Platform, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Platform, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy.
1. Information You Provide
We collect information that you enter on our Platform or provide to us in any other way or otherwise contact us.
The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Platform. When you register, we request the following information: first name, last name, phone number, email address, birthdate, gender. When using our Platform, you may enter information with respect to your preferences, interests, availability and any other information that you choose to provide in order to offer or choose an activity. We collect this information to personalize your profile that is accessible to other users within the Platform, facilitating communication between users. We may also collect other information with your permission, such as photos from your camera roll.
When you first access the Platform, you may be asked to consent to our collection of geographic information (location). You may opt out of this, but you may not be able to use our Platform because some features may not work.
In the event that you are a farmer who is seeking volunteers, we request certain information and documents in connection with your property for which you offer a voluntary activity and the ownership, leasing or other agreements and state authorities approvals with respect to your property.
In addition, if any user of the Platform (whether a volunteer or a farmer) has written a review about you or your activities, it will be published on the Platform. We may review, track, or analyze such reviews over the Platform, for the purposes of fraud prevention, risk analysis, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research and customer support
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information, including personal information, alone or in combination with other information that we may collect about you, for the functionality of our Platform and to better understand how users access and use our Platform, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to maintain, support, and improve our Platform and its operation, to respond to user preferences, and for research and analytical purposes. We may also use this information to detect and investigate fraudulent activities and other abusive behavior to ensure the safety of our Platform’s users. Also, we may use the information collected above to improve our customer service as we respond to your comments, questions, and requests.
3. Does the Company Share the Information It Collects About You?
We may share the information that we collect about you, with third parties worldwide, as follows:
- We share some of the information we collect by displaying it on our Platform, therefore some information, such as user name, user photo and preferred volunteering activity, is publicly available on the Platform for its users.
- We also share your phone number for security validation of SMS code sending by MicroPay Ltd. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy of MicroPay Ltd. can be found at: https://www.micropay.co.il/website/.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
We also may share your information in the following situations:
- If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. You will have the opportunity to opt out of any such transfer if, in our discretion, it will result in the handling of your information in a way that differs materially from this Policy.
- Furthermore, we may share your information in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us with respect to the Platform or your use thereof; to third parties if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, applicable law, regulation or legal process; and if we believe that your actions violate our Terms of Service.
4. How Secure is My Personal Information?
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions (such as SSL Server and Signed Apps) to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, in accordance with industry practice and applicable laws. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Platform, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Platform, and you do so at your own risk.
5. Can I Access, Update, Correct, or Delete My Personal Information?
You have the right to view, correct and delete the personal information that we hold about you.
As permitted by applicable law, we may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes. If you wish to view, correct or delete your personal information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Will You Transfer My Information Outside of My Home Country?
We may transfer certain information outside to other countries in which the Company has an office, which may not have an equivalent level of data protection as in your home country. However, please rest assured that we implement all the necessary and appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information. Your data also may be subject to access by law enforcement and other government entities, including courts and tribunals in accordance with the laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
7. With respect to your personal information, you have the right to:
- update or correct the account information that you have provided to us by editing your account settings;
- deactivate your account by editing your account settings or by contacting us;
- delete your account through your account settings or by contacting us;
- request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your personal information;
- request corrections of your personal information if such personal information proves inaccurate or incomplete;
- request your personal information to be deleted (i) if it is no longer necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, (ii) should you decide to withdraw your consent where you gave it, (iii) should you identify that it would have been unlawfully processed, (iv) should we be under a legal obligation to erase it to comply with EU law or the law of an EU country and always provided we are not under a legal obligation to keep it;
- restrict the processing of your personal information (i) if you contest its accuracy; (ii) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure; (iii) if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out in this Policy but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim, (iv) if you object to profiling;
- receive personal information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another provider provided it is processed based on your consent or our contract;
- lodge a complaint with your relevant data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please reach out to us at: email@example.com.
Your mobile device may also provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device provides specific categories of information (for example geolocation data or cookies use). Be aware of these tools.
8. How Long Does Sundo Retain my Information?
The data is only kept for the time necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. You have the right to request deleting the personal information that we hold about you at any time.
9. How do I get in touch with Sundo?
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. What about Children on our Sites?
Our Site is not designed for persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records
11. Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Platform. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you a notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Platform or by contacting you at the email address on file.